On 1st April 2019 MOHAN Foundation Jaipur Citizen Forum Navjeevan team conducted an awareness talk on organ donation at Soni Hospital, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan. Soni Hospital (A unit of Soni Medicare Ltd.) is a NAB accredited, corporate Multi Super Specialty 101 beds Hospital, with prime and central location opp, Moti Doongari Ganesh Temple on Main JLN Marg, which is fully centrally air cooled and fully computerized patient's records.
Mrs. Kamla Chaudhri and Mr. Pavan Kumar Dubey welcomed by Ms. Divya Kumawat (Operation and Quality, Soni Hospital) along with 60 nursing and admin staff.
Mrs. Kamla Chaudhari gave presentation with the help of video based on brain death and covered following points
1. Concept of organ donation.
2. Brain death and cardiac death.
3. Scenario of India in organ donation
Some questions were asked and answered by MFJCF members.
1. What is the benefit of organ donation?
2. Who can pledge for organs?
3. What is the role of donor card in organ donation?
After the session all picked up donor cards and posed with organ donation message board.