Join us for a fun filled event that gives you an opportunity to express your compassion through creativity and colours. Participate in this event, book your spot and let’s celebrate life.
1. The Size of the Rangoli should be within 3*3 ft.
2. Maximum of 2 people is allowed in a team.
3. Each team has to register online to reserve their spot.
4. Registration is complete with a fee of Rs 250/- which is to be paid in cash at MF office in Kipauk or online. For Students, the fee is Rs.150/- (Students must bring their ID card for the event). Registrations will be stopped when all the spots are filled.
5. Teams will have to bring their own materials for Rangoli.
6. Flowers/grass/non-edible natural materials /colour powder is to be used. Paints are not allowed.
7. Competition will start at 3 pm.
8. Teams must complete their Rangoli within 1.5 hours. No part of the Rangoli can be pre-made before arriving to the competition. Electrical/ electronic help is not allowed.
9. The teams will be identified by their registration badge only.
10. Top 3 winners will be announced at a brief prize distribution ceremony at 5 pm. Participants are required to be present at this ceremony.
11. The decision of Judges will be final. In case participants exceed the time limit, Judges will be free to disqualify the team.
12. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to change the venue, time and rules, if desired. Organizers will contact the registered participants either by email or contact number.
13. If you have any questions or queries about the competition, contact Ms. Juhija Rajendran @9444607000 or Dr. Hemal Kanvinde @ 7708668830 & Email - [email protected]