MOHAN Foundation is a non-profit, non-governmental organization and owns the website www.mohanfoundation.org. MOHAN Foundation (henceforth mentioned as MOHAN Foundation or “its” or “our” or “us” or “we”) retain all right, title and interest in and to all the aforementioned website and all portions thereof (the "Site"), the content (as defined below), features, products and services provided on or made available through the Site (collectively "Products"), and all related intellectual property, which includes, without limitation, the business processes, procedures, methods and techniques used with the site and the products, and all patent rights, copyright rights, sui generis database rights, trademark rights, trade secret rights and other proprietary rights therein throughout the world (collectively, "Intellectual Property").
The products may be used, downloaded, displayed, and printed by you solely for your personal, internal, and non-commercial use only. You may not otherwise use, modify, publish, broadcast, transmit, transfer, or sell, rent, lease, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, circulate, disseminate, perform, display, or in any way exploit any product or intellectual property, in whole or in part, except as expressly permitted in any agreement you may have with MOHAN Foundation websites or with the prior written consent of MOHAN Foundation (or the appropriate owner). You are free to link to any of the pages on the MOHAN Foundation site on your site or publication.
You are prohibited from modifying any computer software provided on the site in any manner or form, or from using modified versions of such software including, without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to any portion of the site or any product. You are prohibited from accessing any of the products by any means other than through the interface that is provided to you by MOHAN Foundation website for use in accessing such products.
Copyright Infringement Claims
MOHAN Foundation respects the intellectual property of others, and it requests that its users do the same. If you believe that any data, diagrams, pictures, text, information, or other types of materials (collectively, "Content") provided on or through the site infringes any copyright or any other intellectual property right, or is the subject of any infringing activity, we request you to notify us at the earliest by corresponding with us; the correspondence details are provided hereinunder for your reference:
3rd Floor, Toshniwal Building,
No. 267, Kilpauk Garden Road,
Chennai – 600 010. India.
E-mail: [email protected]
Each correspondence claiming Intellectual Property infringement must include all of the following:
1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, along with that person's address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
2) Identification of the content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit MOHAN Foundation to locate the content on the Site;
3) Information reasonably sufficient to permit MOHAN Foundation to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
4) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the Intellectual Property owner, its agent, or the law; and
5) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Last updated on: July 8, 2022