Organ Donor Card
The Organ Donor Card acts as a document that would help you express your willingness to be an organ donor after death, similar to making a will.
By signing the 'Donor Card' you have pledged to donate your organs after your death.
What to do next?
What you must know about the Organ Donor Card?
- Keep the Donor Card with you at all times, in your purse or wallet
- Inform your close relatives about your wish to be an organ donor
- The Donor Card also serves as an emergency card as it has the name and number of your emergency contact
Printing the Donor Card
- Organ Donation can happen only after death and does not carry any financial rewards
- Organ Donor Card is not a living donor card; there are no living donor cards
- A person pledging to donate organs has the option to withdraw the pledge at any time
A printable format of the Donor Card is provided in English and multiple Indian languages including Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali and Marathi.
Note - MOHAN Foundation will NOT POST a hard copy of the donor card. An organ donor, who has registered online, can print their donor card soon after submission or can print later by using the link provided in our automated acknowledgement mail.
To print DONOR CARD with all your personal details. Please fill the form
Download and use the below posters to promote Organ Donation