Save Lives by Volunteering
MOHAN Foundation recognizes the importance of volunteers, without whom we would not have been able to expand our operations to more than eight states in India.
A volunteer can be anyone – a student, a working professional, donor family member or relative or friend, transplant recipient or relative or friend, a medical professional, a member of NGO/CSO/Association, who believes in importance of organ donation and transplantation. Join us as a volunteer to make a life-saving difference.
MOHAN Foundation will invite you to volunteer orientations, educational workshops and training programs of all volunteers that suit the individual interests as a:
- Peer Educator: Conduct education/awareness programs on organ donation in schools and colleges.
- Events Volunteer: Encourage general public to register for the awareness events, walks and runs, transplant games, hospital events, annual events, workshops and much more. Help in designing posters and banners for events.
- Fundraising Volunteer: Plan and execute activities that would help in raising resources and in preparation of database; prepare mailers, and assemble information to disseminate it to potential financial donors.
- Social Media Campaigner: Help us in reaching all sections of the community via different social media websites.
- All volunteers must understand that they are representatives of MOHAN Foundation and must abide by all the rules and regulations outlined by the Foundation.
- Each volunteer is expected to spend at least 6 hours per week with the foundation or its related activities.
- All information obtained during volunteering is strictly confidential and all volunteers must abide by all the confidentiality regulations outlined by the Foundation.
- Event volunteers are utilized on an as-needed basis.
- All volunteers should become Life Members before registering for volunteering.
Click to Become a Life Member
: MOHAN Foundation does not discriminate between gender, race, caste, creed or religion and all are welcome to volunteer.
Other ways to Support our Activities
Join our online Courses
- Become a Life Member to advocate for organ donation and get our kit along with regular updates through our newsletters.
- Become a Registered Member through our website and access useful validated information on the subject.
- Pledged Member through our website and carry an organ donor card and share this with others to encourage them to join too. There is now a family pledge card too available on the site.
- Volunteer for the Foundation – give us your time to spread the message– could be for a few hours every week.
- Internee – work with our team and learn about this noble cause. Contribute actively to help improve organ donation rates in the country
- Join us on Social Media sites Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Showcase our Donor Card App (iOS & Android versions available) on your smartphone.