On Jan 13th2022 organ donation awareness program was conducted for auto drivers at Koregaon Park, lane No.5, Pune. Mr. Jagdish Borude from MOHAN Foundation and Ms. Tehsin from Don Bosco Youth center organized this session.
Mr. Jagdish introduced MOHAN Foundation and its activities. He explained its vision, mission and objectives
Topics discussed during the session were as follows:
1. Concept of organ donation and its types
2. Brain death and circulatory death
3. Within what duration of time organs should be transplanted.
4. Why donate organs?
5. Donor card and its importance.
6. MOHAN Foundation helpline number was shared with the participants.
7. Discussed about how to fight against COVID.
The session inspired the participants to pledge their organs.15 participants participated in the session. They thanked Mr. Jagdish and Ms.Tehsin for conducting this session.