On 5th March 2017, Dr. Maneesha Kothekar Director and Professor of Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nagpur Regional center, Nagpur, invited MOHAN Foundation to introduce the Concepts of Organ Donation and Transplantation.
Dr. Ravi Wankhede Director of MOHAN Foundation, Nagpur center gave a talk on deceased organ donation and transplantation. 300 students and teaching staff attended the session.
1. Types of deaths
2. What can be donated after Brain Death, after Natural Death and while living.
3. How and where is waitlist of organ recipient?
4. Who can donate organs and value of a donor card?
5. MOHAN Foundation activities
6. Helpline number & MOHAN Foundation website
After understanding about organ donation, 4 students signed consent form and took donor card, others will sign consent form after discussing with their family.
Copyright © 2017 MOHAN Foundation. All Rights Reserved. Hosted, Designed, Content Management & Technical Support by Medindia4u.com Pvt. Ltd