Canara Bank, CRPF Junction, Pulliyur, Trivandrum invited MOHAN Foundation to put an information stall. The event was organized on 23rd December 2015 at Conference Hall in their office premises along with Blood Donation Camp conducted by Government Hospital, Trivandrum. This programme was referred by Kerala Network for Organ Sharing (KNOS). This was organized as the part of their CSR activity.
Ms. Kavitha. S, Marketing Coordinator, MOHAN Foundation represented on behalf of MOHAN Foundation and Kerala Network for Organ Sharing (KNOS). The following topics were discussed during one to one interaction:
• Types of Organ Donation - Live and Deceased Donation
• Difference between Brain death and Coma
• Importance of consent from the family
• Importance of Donor card
• Tissues and organs that can be donated
• Importance of family consent and Toll free Helpline
All the queries were answered. Nearly 15 of the general public picked donor card.