On 01.06.2018, MOHAN Foundation Jaipur Citizen Forum (MFJCF) Navjeevan team was invited by Viajy Singhpura Panchayat Office to deliver an awareness talk on organ donation for the villagers.
Mr. Roshan Bahadur and Mr. Pavan Kumar Dubey represented the MFJCF team. Mrs. Sushila Devi Jaat (Sarpanch) and Mr. Mahaveer Prasad Sharma (Gram Sevak) along with 40 villagers welcomed MFJCF team members and invited Mr. Pavan Kumar Dubey to deliver the talk.
During the presentation following points were covered.
1. Types of Donation.
2. Organs which can be donated after cardiac and brain death.
3. Transplantation of Human Organs Act 1994
Some questions asked by villagers were:
1. Why should I donate my organs?
2. Is there any Government body to regulate the organ allocation?
3. Is brain transplant possible?
After the questions answer session Mrs. Shushila Devi Jaat thanked MFJCF team to conduct an awareness talk on organ donation at Vijay Singhpura Panchayat.
40 women took the donor cards and posed with message board "I SUPPORT ORGAN DONATION".