Mohon Foundation

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thanks for the cause Mohan is working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
anilhyd View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote anilhyd Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Thanks for the cause Mohan is working
    Posted: 20 Apr 2008 at 2:41am

To All Good cause site Users and Guests,

I am born with a single kidney ( also not fully grown in comparative scale with stats ). Was in full health with no major issue except the normal Indian / human issues like occasional fevers and headaches. No idea of this I am in full swing of my life and enjoying the work ( to live we need to work Smile ) Till I am 27yr I nor my family members know this truth ( we in India don't explore any thing till we find it as a NEED Ouch ).

At the age of 26+ / -27 I had abdominal pain and visited Doc for the same. Then doc admitted me as an in-patient and with in 2 hr I was TOLD ( the patient ) of the my condition. I was surprised, Doc notifying the condition to me only, means single kidney is not a issue in medical science only a issue in human thoughts !!. Kidney is missing from birth and kidney stones in the existing one. Doc notified me that stones removal using surgery might cause problem for the existing kidney. So a laser treatment was done for the stones and removed. Then life was back to normal. At the same time Doc warned me about my life and wanted to me be of care as stones has already caused the damage they do normally to my single kidney.

Due to a issue in life ( everyone in there life time does have this problem .. LOVE issues Dead ), I neglected my health.

The next 5 yr I have frequent issues with fever and body pains and came to know through doc that my only kidney has also stopped working, suddenly hospitalized for the same. Then as per my doc suggestion my mother decided to give me one of her kidney.

At the age of 32 I had kidney transplant. All went well ...me as well as my mother are going good and also with better life as usual. Back to work. 3 yr / 36 months passed after transplant.

I suggest and advice all the humans to donate the organs. With a single kidney we can level normal file, As from birth I am having only one kidney Smile.

There will be no issue for donating organ to relatives / friends.

Mohan Foundation is doing good job ... KEEP up the good work. Thanks for helping people like me and many families for "Bringing LIGHT into LIFE AGAIN" ... Thanks again and Again.

Thanks
- Anil Smile

Post Reply Post Reply