Legal Aspects of Organ Donation & Transplantation
To equip the learner with the legal aspects of organ donation and transplantation in India
You will learn
The course will focus on the following:
Course at a Glance
- Laws and Regulations of Organ Donation and Transplantation in India
- Hospital Setting and Transplant Laws in India
- An overview of International Laws on Organ Donation and Transplantation
Who can take this course?
- Duration - 16 hours
- Structure - Online modules
- Fee structure - Rs.1000 (Candidates from India) or USD 25 (International candidates)
- Certification - Online
- Doctors/ medical practitioners
- Non-medical/ para medical and administrative staff in hospitals
- Other interested stakeholders (like NGOs, law students etc.)
Terms and Conditions:
• Fees once paid will not be refunded.
• After completing the registration process, username and password to access course materials will be communicated through email.
• The access for the course will be given for three months.
• The certificate will be issued solely by MOHAN Foundation.