'Life 2.0' - A Visual Art Competition - Register Online
MOHAN Foundation is proud to announce the 1st Visual Arts competition on the Theme of ORGAN DONATION. The objective of the competition is to encourage artists to think about the theme and show their talent in visual arts.
The competition will is held on November 24th, 2018 and registration starts from October 1st, 2018.
Metro station to be confirmed
Note: Students who have registered earlier do not have to register again.
Methods for Art Competition
Individual - Rs 100/- only
Group of 50 or more - Rs.50 only per student from a single School/College/Institute)
Rules and Regulations
- Participant are free to choose any two categories.
- The largest side of the painting should be 70 cm and the smallest should be 50 cm.
- Registration number should be displayed at the top right corner of the art work.
- The participant can include a statement of 150 words describing their work in a separate sheet.
- The competition is open to all.
- The participants should create the art at the venue.
- The materials should be brought by the participant.
- You will be given 1.5 hrs to finish your work in the venue.
- The shortlisted work will be used by MOHAN Foundation for promoting the cause.
- Maximum submission per person is 2.
- Students who registered in August can directly bring it to the venue.
Registration ends on 20th November 2018
The shortlisted entries shall be the property of MOHAN Foundation to be used for promotion of organ donation in society by MOHAN Foundation. The participants therefore enter this competition in agreement that MOHAN Foundation will be allowed to display their work in exhibitions in any forum but not limited to the website.
For further details, please contact Mr. Sivashankar @ 8124480279 & Email - [email protected]