Who We are
What We do
News & Events
Acts, Rules, Bills & GOs
Orders, Judgements & Forms
Slideshows & Galleries
Support Organ Donation
Help Us Save Lives
Transplant Coordinators' Training Programme
Impact of Our Work
On 5th March2019, MOHAN Foundation was invited by Mrs. Jagdish Kumari, Principal of Bee Kay Institute of Nursing, Ropar Morinda Road, District Ropar to conduct an awareness talk on Organ Donation.
In this program, there were 30 participants who participated with keen interest and they were given an introduction and presentation on Organ Donation and Brain Death by Dr. Ritika Masih.
In this talk she explained the following points: -
● Organ donation types and who can be a donor
● She challenged 5 myths with 5 facts on Organ Donation
● Difference between natural death and brain death
● Real life stories of an organ transplant being shared with the participants
● Importance of Donor card
● To pledge their organs, they can register at MOHAN Foundation.
Participants were very enthusiastic and asked many queries related to the Organ Donation process. Participants were highly satisfied and motivated with the noble cause by the MOHAN Foundation. They took the donor cards to express their wish through MOHAN Foundation and many of them had registered on E-donor card.
J Place: Chennai