A webinar on awareness about organ donation for employees of Vector Green
On 5th August 2022, Ms. Rashmi Shetty was invited by Dr. Ishita – Manager of Prudent Insurance Brokers to conduct a webinar on organ donation for employees of Vector Green.
Ms. Deepali – H.R of Vector Green started the session by introducing Ms. Rashmi to the audience. Ms. Rashmi spoke a few words about MOHAN Foundation and its activities. She then displayed her PPT about organ donation and asked the participants to take a moment and think about how they personally felt about organ donation.
Thereafter, she explained the concept “From Dust to Life” and touched upon the below topics about organ donation:
3. Age limit to donate organs
4. Which organs can be donated in -
5. Concept of Brain death and Circulatory death
6. Importance of organ donation in India
7. Organ Donation scenario in India as compared to rest of the world
9. Myths Vs. Facts about organ donation
10. How the audience can get involved in the cause of organ donation?
11. Donor card and its importance.
12. Details of organ donation Helpline 18001031700 was shared with the participants.
Video clipping on “Live Life – Varun Size” was displayed to the audience. Organ donation pledge link was shared with Dr. Ishita to circulate among her clients.
Questions asked by the audience were as follows:
35 employees attended this webinar. We thank Dr. Ishita for organizing this event and supporting the cause of organ donation.