Presentation on Organ Donation at Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology in Chemical Block
On 5th February 2019, MOHAN Foundation was invited by the HOD of Chemical Block, Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET), Longowal to conduct an awareness talk on organ donation for their diploma students in chemical block, SLIET. Around 126 students from various parts of Punjab, Haryana and Bihar participated in the program.
Participants were given the presentation on organ donation by Dr. Damanjyot Kaur
In this talk she explained the following points: -
● Organ donation types and who can be a donor
● She challenged 5 myths with 5 facts on Organ Donation
● Difference between natural death and brain death
● Real life stories of an organ transplant being shared with the participants
● Importance of Donor card
● To pledge their organs they can register at MOHAN Foundation
The entire group was so energized that they support organ donation movement in a big way. They love to share their wish with their families.