Save Lives by Volunteering
MOHAN Foundation recognizes the importance of volunteers, without them we would not have reached to this stage in more than eight states in India.
A volunteer can be anyone – a student, an employee, donor family member or relative or friend, transplant recipient or relative or friend, a medical professional, a member of NGO/CSO/Association that believes in importance of organ donation and transplantation. Join us as a volunteer to make a life-saving difference.
MOHAN Foundation will invite you to volunteer orientations, educational workshops and training programs of all volunteers that suit the individual interests as a:
- Peer Educator: Conduct education/awareness programs on organ donation in schools and colleges.
- Events Volunteer: Encourage general public to register for the awareness events, walks and runs, transplant games, hospital events, annual events, workshops and much more. Help in designing posters and banners for events.
- Fundraising Volunteer: Plan and execute activities that would help raising resources and in preparation of database, prepare mailers, and assemble information to disseminate it to potential financial donors.
- Social Media Campaigner: Help us in reaching all sections of the community via different social media websites.
- All volunteers must understand that are a representative of MOHAN Foundation and must abide by all the rules and regulations outlined by the foundation.
- Each volunteer is expected to spend at least 6 hours per week with the foundation or its related activities.
- All information obtained during volunteering is strictly confidential and all volunteers must abide by all the confidentiality regulations outlined by the foundation.
- Event volunteers are utilized on an as needed basis.
- All the volunteers should take life membership before registering for volunteering.
Click to Become a Life Member
: MOHAN Foundation does not discriminate between sex, race, caste, creed or religion and all are welcome to volunteer.