Thank you for choosing to submit an abstract to the 11th Annual Transplant Coordinator's Conference.
We appreciate your participation and look forward to your submission.
How to Submit an Abstract:
Form of presentation:
Poster or Podium
Guidelines for Abstract Preparation and Submission:1. Abstracts should be structured in the format:
2. All abstracts must be typed in English, according to the instructions found in this page.
3. Abstracts should have a maximum of 300 words, preferred font: Times New Roman (12 font size), single line spacing.
4. The presenting author is responsible for all communications and must complete the contact details. Abstracts not accompanied by contact details will not be accepted for review.
5. Once you submit the abstract, you will receive an acknowledgement email from MOHAN Foundation.
6. If the abstract is accepted for presentation (podium/poster), the author will receive a confirmation mail.
NOTE:No changes can be made to the abstract once it has been submitted. No proof reading will be done when submitted / accepted. Abstracts not conforming to the required format may be rejected.
Last date of submission of abstract: 31st October 2018
NOTE:If the abstract is accepted for presentation (podium/poster), the author will receive a confirmation mail by 7th November 2018.
Copyright © 2018 - All Rights Reserved - MOHAN Foundation
Designed and Maintained by www.mohanfoundation.org