On 14.06.2018 MOHAN Foundation Jaipur Citizen Forum (MJFCF)- Navjeevan team conducted an awareness talk on organ donation at the offices of Etawa Bhopji Panchayat, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Mr. Pavan Kumar Dubey and Mr. Roshan Bahadur represented the MFJCF team.
More than 40 villagers attended the session and got vital information about organ donation.
A talk was delivered by Mr. Pavan Kumar Dubey and he covered following points during his talk.
1. Organ donation and its need
2. Types of donors
3. Online and Offline procedure to pledge for organs after death.
4. Concept of brain death
Some questions were asked by villagers and answered by MFJCF members were as follows:
1. I want to donate my organs but I have heard somewhere that hospital sell organs for money?
2. What if I have filled organ donation pledge form but at the time of death my family is not ready to donate my organs?
3. Are organs stored in a bank like corneas and skin?
After the session all the villagers picked the donor cards and posed with organ donation message board.